The Outward Hound Granby Dog Life Jacket is a high-performance dog flotation device for boating, water sports, the beach, the pool, and other water adventures with dogs. A front neck float adds extra support to help them keep their head above water. Top grab handles provide an easy way to retrieve your dog in an emergency. Adjustable straps keep them secure both in and out of water. For small dogs, sizes XS and small come with one top handle, and for larger dogs, sizes medium - XL come with dual rescue handles. Since dogs come in various shapes and sizes, please select the appropriate dog life jacket size after taking your dog's girth measurement along the widest part of your dog's rib cage. Make sure to take any other unique traits (i.e., large shoulders, long torso) into consideration. The Granby dog life vest is available in multiple colors to fit your dog's personality!
- sizing based on girth:Dogs come in all shapes and sizes. Whether your dog is short and stout or long and lanky, there's a dog life jacket fit for them. Available in sizes XS-XL and featuring adjustable straps, we've made it easy for you to choose a size that supports them based on their girth measurement. We recommend sizing up if the dog's girth size is on the higher end of this size.
- splash with safety:The Outward Hound Granby Splash life jacket for dogs is designed with bright colors and reflective accents to provide better visibility while swimming. A front neck float helps keep your dog's head above water whether they are a novice or experienced swimmer.
- novice & experienced swimmer-friendly:The Granby Splash dog life jacket is constructed with ripstop material that provides maximum buoyancy in the water without restricting movement on land. Adjustable straps and side release buckles provide a secure fit and neoprene belly band supports their chest and belly while getting their float on!
- rescue handle design:A single or dual top grab handle makes it easy to restrain and lift your dog out of the water and provides easy access for a rescue should they get into trouble while swimming.
- play it safe:No pet accessory is indestructible. Do not leave with unsupervised pets. Remove and replace if damaged.