We know how important your pets are to you, and they are important to us too! Pet food and supplies are essential, and our retail stores are open for your pet needs. Our grooming and daycare services are also available.
We are following all CDC guidelines to keep you and your pet safe. Our retail, grooming, and doggie daycare facilities are being given extra sanitation attention, especially to high contact surfaces. Below are other procedures we have implemented to help keep everyone safe:
1. We are not requiring signatures on credit card purchase receipts.
2. We are providing email receipts (paper is available upon request).
3. Plexiglass sneeze guards have been installed to protect you and the TJ team at all checkout counters.
4. Store occupancy limits have been reduced to 25% in order to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
5. Social distancing reminders are placed around the retail counter to remind patrons to keep their distance.
6. We are sanitizing high traffic surfaces, door handles, and counter on a frequent basis.
7. We are providing hand sanitizer in the Daycare, Grooming and Retail areas for customers and employees
You are welcome to come in the store to check-in your dog. We ask that you please wear a mask (as will the groomer or daycare staff) to protect everyone during the transfer of your pet. We will place our slip on your pet, and you will then be asked to remove your leash to avoid contact. If you have a cat or small dog in a carrier, the groomer will take your pet in the carrier.
If you prefer curbside check in, we are happy to accommodate your request. Please call the store number (big letters on our store front window) and meet us at the curb/sidewalk. It is unsafe for us to remove your dog from your car.
For those that prefer, we provide curbside service and Delivery service with a 48 hour turn around (if all items are in stock). Simply order your products online. Alternatively, we are happy to take your order over the phone.
Store managers are checking their orders every hour and will contact you with an estimate of when your order is ready. If everything is in stock, we can have it ready for you right away. If items need to be transferred from another Tabby & Jack's location, the order could take a bit longer.
When you arrive to pick up your order, please call the number in BIG LETTERS on our store front window and we will bring your order out to you!
If you have specific questions on items in stock, or need advice or suggestions on good items for your pet, please contact one of our store managers.
Monona Drive: 608-665-3541
We are happy to consider any special requests for your favorite pet food and supplies and we will do our best to get it in stock for you! We also appreciate your feed back on how we can provide the best service we can!
The Pack at Tabby & Jack's